Banking in Argentina

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 6 08:02:21 PST 2002

>2. I walk into a bank in Buenos Aires and say "I'd like to make a deposit
>to my savings account, a withdrawal from my current account and take out a
>loan please". The person behind the counter says "This is a cheese shop;
>all the banks closed down six months ago".

There was a joke in Russia after the 1998 financial crisis that went like this:

Guy walks into a bank. He asks the teller with whom he should speak to open an account. The teller responds, "You should speak to a psychiatrist!"

_________________________________________________________________ The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail