Al-Q Honcho Hit

billbartlett at dodo.com.au billbartlett at dodo.com.au
Thu Nov 7 10:45:48 PST 2002

At 12:40 PM -0800 6/11/02, andie nachgeborenen wrote:

> > The people who do this are outlaws, there is no
>> justice that can reach them, therefor it is OK to
>> simply bomb them, too bad about innocent bystanders.
>> According to their own standards at least.
>>

>Which people are we talking about, the Bushies or al
>Qaida?

I was talking about Americans, but my point is that it applies to both if it applies to either. If the US government wants to play by the same rules (or lack of rules) as the terrorists, then surely America and Americans deserve to get the same treatment.

Those who advocate terrorism need to be criminally prosecuted, for the protection of society. By the same token, those like Wojek who advocate arbitrary murder in the name of fighting terrorism, should also be prosecuted as criminals.

Both elements are equally dangerous, they are two sides of the same coin.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas