do real men squat to pee?

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Wed Nov 6 16:59:01 PST 2002

Goodbye to the MASBUWP wing of the DLC (Madeline Albright School of Butt Ugly Women in Politics), Shirley Dean. Tom Bates won the Berkeley Mayor's race, a contest between a DLC democrat and the old fashioned regular democrat--a contest no doubt to be reported as a turn to radicalism.

Whatever. That and the rest of the SF bay area results puts a county line and several hundred thousand people between me and nearest Republican, which is one line and several hundred thousand people too close.

Just to prove that men in Berkeley don't all squat to pee, the PC coffee initiative was defeated. So, I guess gun control still means hitting your target...

Chuck Grimes