Oh, it's war, that explains everything

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 7 06:12:42 PST 2002

This the lynch mob mentality. Murder "prime suspects" on no public proof without any due process, indeed any process at all, because we're at "war." While we are at it, let's say that criminals have declared "war" on society, and empower police, or even Dennis, to shoot down anyone they suspect of planning to engage in lawless activity, by the side side of the road. We have,a fater all, a "war" on drugs and a "war" on crime,a nd we know that bad guys are out there planning to do us harm. Kill 'em all, a d let God sort 'em out. And what exactly is it that keeps you on this list, DP, rather than some GOPster list where you can confab with your fellow bloodlusters about killing our enemies?

jks