Salon premium subscribers?

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Nov 7 07:34:12 PST 2002

Chris Kromm wrote:

>Anyone here sub to Salon premium? I wanted to get a copy of their story by
>Greg Palast on Florida's voter lists, published 11/1/02.

Anyone been following <http://www.votewatch.us>? It's run by listmember Steve Hertzberg, whom I met yesterday on his visit to NYC. He told me there are all kinds of smelly things going on - Dem votes registering as Rep on touch-screen voting machines, mass black disenfranchisement, etc. Interesting factoid: the exec in charge of one of the biggest makers of electronic polling machines is the brother of Nebraska Republican Senator Chuck Hagel (whom the FT repeatedly describes as "thoughtful").

Doug