Sharpton weighs in

Anthony Kennerson maroondog244 at lycos.com
Thu Nov 7 07:37:01 PST 2002

Amen on that, Brother Sharpton!!!

One of the main reasons why I left the Dumbocracts over 10 years ago and became a Independent was that they have been lying through their teeth for so long about being a progressive party. I especially enjoy the fact that all the time they treat their progressive base like crap, always trashing them as an albatross on their Repulbican, corporate-grubbing, Puritan mocking ways; yet every election day when their asses get in trouble, they expect the liberals to bail them out of their own cesspool.

Of course, when the Dems give us a 2004 ticket of Lieberman-Edwards or (even worse, Lieberman - Miller (as in that quisling Sen. Zell Miller of GA, who has single handedly destroyed the Democratic party in that state)), all of our "lesser evil" friends will be squacking to us about how we must support that ticket.

Sorry, Democrats, but you get the party that you deserve. Either change it or get out and form a better one that supports your true interests!!!

Nader-McKinney (or even better, McKinney-Nader) in 2004!!!

Anthony

--

On Thu, 7 Nov 2002 10:12:22

__________________________________________________________ Outgrown your current e-mail service? Get 25MB Storage, POP3 Access, Advanced Spam protection with LYCOS MAIL PLUS. http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus&ref=lmtplus