A Reminder

billbartlett at dodo.com.au billbartlett at dodo.com.au
Fri Nov 8 09:38:07 PST 2002

At 11:03 AM -0500 7/11/02, Dennis Perrin wrote:

>Bill Bartlett:
>
>> The only thing that outrages me more than the cold blooded murder of
>thousands of people, are those who advocate that the proper response is to
>murder other people in cold blood.
>
>It's called war, dude. Not pretty, especially when you have those plotting
>to kill you.

Its called war by you, but it isn't war. Terrorism is not the same as war. Gangsterism is not war. And the fact that, very likely, the US military refused to have anything to do with this mission and it had to be given to the cloak and dagger boys, suggests that it wasn't considered an act of war by any of the people who do war.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas