Sharpton weighs in

Anthony Kennerson maroondog244 at lycos.com
Fri Nov 8 06:23:23 PST 2002

Ouch! Didn't see that one coming!!!!

What in the hell is a pro-feminist progressive like CMcK doing with reacts like that??? I guess when your butt is on the line, you tend to weaken your standards a bit!!

I still think that CMcK's still better than any of the Dumbocrats out there!!

Anthony (OK...how about Nader - (Barbara) Lee in 2004???)

--

On Thu, 07 Nov 2002 11:15:06

__________________________________________________________ Outgrown your current e-mail service? Get 25MB Storage, POP3 Access, Advanced Spam protection with LYCOS MAIL PLUS. http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus&ref=lmtplus