Incitement, conspiracy

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 8 07:45:35 PST 2002

> >Dennis hasn't blown up two large office towers full
> of people.
>
> Not personally, no. But then neither has Osama, they
> both merely incite murder.

At this point there is enough evidence to say that ObL DID blow up the Trade Twoers and the Pentagon. A conspirator is criminally liable for all foreseeable acts in furtherance of the conspiracy, which means you did it if you agreed that it be done and someone took a substantial step to do it. That's a lot more than incitement.

Btw, W & L aren't "inciting" murder as the law or the English language understands the term, they are merely defending and advocating it abstractly. Incitement is speech calculated in the circumstances to bring about the act immanently. "Kill that kike!" (pointing to me while at the head of lynch mob) is incitement (and unprotected). "I think Hitler was right about the Jews," is merely astract advocacy (and protected). That's the line drawn in part by Brandenburg v. Ohio and the Post-Dennis CPUSA cases.I think the SCt got that one just about right.

jks

jks

jks