Fla intangibles tax

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Fri Nov 8 11:36:55 PST 2002

Well yeah,..[but]..I think we need to cast off that illusion of wiggle room rather quickly. Ian

You can cast off this illusion if you have the stomach to live near Republicans but my personal hygene forbids it. I break out in hives and toss and turn all night if they live too close. Must be an auto immune reaction to the smell. I am iching all over just thinking about them.

If I was forced to, I would need a prescription for medical marijuana just to get through the day...

Chuck Grimes