the case against the case against "regime change" in Iraq

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Nov 8 18:19:23 PST 2002

JBrown72073 at cs.com wrote:

> Those carrying out the war policy also need to be convinced, not through
> logic, but by finding out that the country's going to get out of hand if they
> go ahead.

I can't think of a major advance that was not achieved in this way. I have always believed that the point at which the movement of the '50s/'60s began its full retreat was when ERA advocates switched to Nathan's strategy from the strategy Jenny states here. (Cause/Effect/Symbol may be confused here.)

Carrol