hitch, any evidence, or just making it up

steve philion philion at hawaii.edu
Mon Nov 11 21:11:57 PST 2002

hitch, from his latest masterpiece:

or who published euphemisms about al-Qaida

--wow...so he's still relying on that line even today....shame on us all for praising al-Qaida to the high heavens...I remember just yesterday talking with a member of Peaceful Tomorrows who said to me "I wasn't sure if I should be out in these protests with my "Thank you Al Qaeda for blowing up my husband" sign, but then when I heard that Rosa Parks signed a petition against bombing Afghanistan and *SHE TOO* was an ardent fan of AQ, I put aside reservations i had....and, well here I am....God Bless AQ and Sadam!!!"