free ride

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Tue Nov 12 07:06:05 PST 2002

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 at 10:09pm Bradford DeLong wrote:

> The electors of Florida went to Bush. Had Nader not put
> his narcissistic candidacy forward, the electors of
> Florida would have gone to Gore.

from my recall of the numbers, you could say the same of the SWP, but nobody ever blames them for throwing the election to Bush.

> Were you doing anything in Florida to try to salvage the
> situation in the late fall of 2000?

why would anybody else do it when gore wasn't interested in doing it? when labor and the naacp were ready to take it to the streets, gore and co. yelled 'ick' and told then to stop.

what a bunch of crybabies and whiners.

-- no Onan