Attack Of The Liberals

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 12 08:10:12 PST 2002

Yah, Hitch has definitively gone over the edge. Maybe we should send him and his family to Kandehar, where he can be safer than he would be in DC. Course if you are black and live in SE DC, you probably would be safer in Kandehar . . . . jks PS, I like the touch about the "Muslim copycat." What a piece of pigflop H has become.