Hitchens

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Tue Nov 12 09:45:02 PST 2002

At 01:04 AM 11/12/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Hitchens is approaching giant cosmic blowhard status,
>up there with Peggy Noonan.

Not only that, I am getting terminally bored seeing Hitchens pop up as a subject of lengthy conversation on LBO.

I mean this guy is nothing. He has nothing interesting to say; he's a totally self-centered, intellectually dishonest writer with delusions of grandeur who is currently clearing a little social/historical void around himself, panting to be picked up as a lapdog by whoever happens to be running things. Not only that, his writing is going downhill.

Ugh,

Joanna