David Corn: troubling origins of the anti-war movement

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Nov 13 13:18:50 PST 2002

Dddddd0814 at aol.com wrote:

> It just occurred to me what Jenny is trying to do in these posts. She is
> trying to get wage workers to do her dirty-work for her, to do the practical,
> analytical, and theoretical work necessary to justify the oppression of wage
> workers in the eyes of the bourgeoisie.

Whoa! Back up here. I have disagreements with Jenny, but she is clearly in the right boat with us. I can't remember the details of my last post on this, but I think I complained that the question(s) at issue had not been either defined sharply enough or different questions were being jumbled together. Don't start a flame war without the issues being more sharply demarcated to begin with.

Carrol