Fwd: FW: shopping mall protests, Dec. 21 Solstice

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Nov 13 13:23:20 PST 2002

[Wow, talk about well-crafted inteventions: 4 days before Xmas, invade shopping malls and chant "Stop the buying, stop the dying!" Do these people have tin ears or what?]

Call to action for countrywide shopping mall protests on Winter Solstice, December 21, the last Saturday before Christmas

http://lists.mutualaid.org/mailman/dec21

to stop getting these NYC event announcements: mailto:redscares at mindspring.com?subject=PleaseStop