it's about oppressive relations...

Catherine Driscoll catherine.driscoll at adelaide.edu.au
Thu Nov 14 07:10:37 PST 2002

Diane quotes someone [sorry, I'm behind again... which I just realised may be more exciting that I'd expected]:

> >So, when we fuck, in order to undermine oppression, should we just do it
> >side by side, like spoons? For if one climbs atop another, isn't that
> >domination?

only if you do it properly

> >Isn't the other person being oppressed, especially if they have
> >a cock or dildo crammed in their cunt or ass? Maybe just mutual
> masturbation
> >done at ten paces with eyes averted -- that might summon a better tomorrow
> >faster.
> >
> >DP

ah it's dennis who's just fuelled my fantasies for a week at least

i feel i should remind you that, well, penis shape isn't the only shape. i promise, a whole range of things are just as good for really effective domination

but the eyes averted thing, at ten paces even, that's fucking sexy