USG confirm activist "no-fly" list

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 12:46:25 PST 2002

> I wonder - is the USG stupid enough to think that
> lawyers from the
> Center for Constitutional Rights are going to blow
> up airplanes, or
> is it just a way of harassing dissenters? My guess
> is the latter, but
> when you think back on declassified docs from the
> Red Scare days, you
> gotta wonder.
>
> Doug

If you knew Bill Goodman of the CCR, you wouldn't want him on a plane either. Not that he'd blow it up or hijack it or any such thing. But he's un-Amurrican. Can't have folks like that flying. Make the sucka DRIVE back to Detroit to see his kids, hmm? That'll show him for filing complaints about mistreatment and detention of al Qaida suspects! Unpatriotic rotten doctor commie rat. Probably likes Fidel Castro and his beard. Bill has a beard too . . . hmmm.

jks