Goldner additions

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Nov 18 07:32:56 PST 2002

Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 08:45:19 -0500 From: Loren Goldner <lrgoldner at earthlink.net>

This is just a brief message to let you know that I have in the past couple of months added a number of new and old texts recently to the Break Their Haughty Power web site at

<http://home.earthlink.net/~lrgoldner>

These include an exchange between myself and the British Aufheben group about my text The Remaking of the American Working Class, followed by a very pertinent appendix on fictitious capital by Michael Perelman; a long review of a three-volume study of the medieval period by Joao Bernardo (see bottom for book review section); a retouched 1983 article on the absence of a working-class political party in the U.S., to be further modified and updated for publication in 2003; a new preface to the Swedish translation of the Bordiga pamphlet (translation forthcoming); my book length study of Herman Melville; and a number of French, Italian, Portuguese and Czech translations of various articles. More coming. Feedback welcome.

Loren