Corn transcript

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Tue Nov 19 11:45:21 PST 2002

In a message dated 11/19/02 10:24:06 AM Pacific Standard Time, dhenwood at panix.com writes:

> Speaking of which, I'll be interviewing Alexandra Robbins, author of
> a new book on S&B, on the radio Thursday.

Was she the one who wrote the book digging up all kinds of secrets and repeating the claim that Skull and Bones alumni are all basically a hidden mafia with influence everywhere?

If so how about a little more of a blurb about the radio show?

Someone sent me an alarmed blurb about S&B based on the book awhile ago. I did a little reading on the web and some basic math: 15 S&B members / year for say the last 80 years gives a maximum of 1200 possible living members and alumni, minus mortality of couse.

Sarcastic comparisons with WWP aside, it would take A LOT of string-pulling for that few people to rule the world. The stuff I was reading didn't sound any more influential -- or any stupider -- than a lot that goes on on other college campuses, so I am curious why S&B is taken so seriously.

DoreneC -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20021119/03f75a16/attachment.htm>