Corn transcript

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Tue Nov 19 14:10:11 PST 2002

But O'Reilly ran all over him. Corn did not have control of anything. Then he thanked O'Reilly at the end. Well it is hard to be on such a show, better not be put in the position where you will be bulldozed and used as he clearly was. I don't see that his response to you understands that.

As I suspected those attending did not know who the WWP was -- as Tim Robbins did not know according to O'Reilly. Now Robbins is going to be put in the position of damning the communists as a whole. The general public does not know about all the various groups of Marxists. A red is a red is a red as far as Americans are concerned.

Marta

-- Marta Russell Los Angeles, CA http://www.disweb.org