Ban the Barbie

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Nov 19 16:18:06 PST 2002

Amen! This goes to show how out of touch NOW is, even with their own constituency. It seems that all the women activists I know are huge Buffy shows. I have one homeless anarchist friend who travelled all the way across town to watch Buffy on my TV and she was so punctual that the show started as she walked in the door.

I'm not a big Buffy fan, but it is a quality program. I can see the reasons why it has such a fan base.

NOW is really out of touch with feminist pop culture.

Chuck0