Ban the Barbie

ChrisD(RJ) chrisd at russiajournal.com
Tue Nov 19 23:46:42 PST 2002

"ChrisD(RJ)" <chrisd at russiajournal.com> writes:

> Russian television is dominated by Soviet comedies and
> war flicks, bad talk shows, rip-offs of Western game
> shows, very explicit COPS-type programs and soap
> operas from Latin America, as well as that atrocious
> German series about Rex the crime-fighting dog.

That atrocious _Austrian_ series about Rex the crime-fighting dog. He's a German Shepherd, though.

cheers AN ---- As an ethnic German whose grandfather fought in the Wehrmacht (in Italy, thank God, not the Eastern Front), I am more than happy to give Austria credit for both Rex the crime-fighting dog and Hitler.