Upcoming Robbins interview

twright at ziplink.net twright at ziplink.net
Wed Nov 20 09:55:49 PST 2002

Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> Speaking of which, I'll be interviewing Alexandra Robbins, author of
> a new book on S&B, on the radio Thursday.

> Doug

Consider discussing how clubs like Skull and Bones got their status as charities. (I know, it's boring, but tax games are how the Tycos of the world get ahead...)

Fun S&B fact: Skull and Bones has far less in the way of assets than St. Anthony's. And St. Anthony's does a preliminary tap of the entire sophomore class! Oh, the humanity!

--Tim Francis-Wright (who's still trying to figure out why S&B reincorporated as RTA, Inc.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------- mail2web - Check your email from the web at http://mail2web.com/ .