Contact Information, Etc. Re: Corn transcript

Liza Featherstone lfeather32 at erols.com
Wed Nov 20 12:16:03 PST 2002

carrol wrote:
> In other words, Lisa, if you keep up on this tack, it will be
> _liberals_, not _reds_, who will be turning against you.

Yikes, I'm really scared!!! What a weird, ominous statement. I have no idea what "tack" you're referring to. When I have written about the anti-war movement, I have been criticized sometimes for being too harsh on ANSWER, sometimes for being too easy on them. I have been called a red-baiter, but also a red "publicist" or "cheerleader" who is glossing over the true red conspiracy. I have been criticized by people of many different political stripes; others, also of many different political stripes, have found the work useful. This is all GOOD. I don't care what people think of me personally: I just try to report on activism as truthfully and analytically as I can, in the space that I have, because I think that's of some use to social movements. Others do other things that seem to them to be of some use.

Liza