Contact Information, Etc. Re: Corn transcript

s-t-t at juno.com s-t-t at juno.com
Wed Nov 20 12:25:55 PST 2002

Liza Featherstone writes:
> All true. There is a reluctance to ask questions on all sides.
> Sometimes ANSWER's critics take smug purist comfort in having
> "nicer" politics: sure our demo only has 50 people but at least we're
> not icky Milosevic supporters -- that attitude, too, evades needed
> questions (i.e. what is ANSWER doing that works) and doesn't really
> get us anywhere.

I don't think there really a question about what ANSWER is doing. Permits, buses, time, and bodies. The problem seems to be the need for an umbrella anti-war organization to assume the necessary tasks. Is there something like this in formation?

-- Shane

________________________________________________________________ Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today Only $9.95 per month! Visit www.juno.com