Senate passes Homeland Security

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Thu Nov 14 20:36:20 PST 2002

I've seen a lots of seemingly "normal" males deriving a perverted sense of gratification from putting down or assaulting people who cannot defend themselves (their wives, girlfriends, children, nerds, even animals) - and something very similar is at work here. There are two distinct aspects of this type of behavior - its quasi-justification (e.g. she asked for it, she pissed me off, they are responsible for our plight, etc.), and and the gratification form exrecising direct power and control over someone else (physical violence, killing). Wojtek

I think that the Kansas fundies who showed up for the Cal football game last Saturday in Berkeley were this sort of thing. Queer baiting, rightwing Christian hate groups going to show those Berkeley faggots what for... It was laughable. Fat, ugly, stupids from the heartland. I wouldn't let my dog fuck'm in the ass on a bad day.

Trans: don't worry Wojtek. You are confusing inner city minority thug subculture with the great white-out-there. These are two different worlds and operate on different rules. The kind of violence and rage of the inner cities can't be mobilized by the US KKK government because it is racist---against the very urban socio-economic strata they would need to mobilize. On the other hand the white herzblut amerika of Kansas are scared to death of urban life.

So the whole social dynamic and class-race war that the Nazis used in the Thirties is effectively paralized here. Our Amerikkan Rottenfuhrers will have to dream up a different scenerio and they don't have the brains for it...

Chuck Grimes