Norm Coleman's interesting family situation

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Wed Nov 20 19:10:36 PST 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Pollak" <mpollak at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 12:54 PM Subject: Re: Norm Coleman's interesting family situation

> Really? I think adultery is never relevant to a person's political
> qualifications.

I never said it was. However, the view that adultery has nothing to do with one's political qualifications is different from the view that there's usually nothing wrong with adultery.

> A lot of adultery reflects people in transition between marriages.

Is it too much to ask that one leave their marriage before pursuing affairs with other people?

-- Luke