Norm Coleman's interesting family situation

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall at union.org.za
Thu Nov 21 08:59:51 PST 2002

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:48:18 -0800

"Luke Weiger" <lweiger at umich.edu> wrote:

> Whatever. This conversation won't go anywhere until you
> say why you think
> infidelity is good (or, at least, not destructive) under
> most sets of
> circumstances. Impassioned defenses of hypothetical
> persons' right to
> privacy won't suffice.
>
> -- Luke

Not siding or not NOT siding with Luke, there was a study done that was reported in New Scientist that said that a particlar male having intercourse (non wrapped) multiple times with the same female, it reduces the chances that the female's immune system will reject the new thing growing inside her. So in that sense, fidelity (and lots of sex) increaces the chance of successfully reproducing.

But sex is just as much about fun (and romance and whatever) as it is about procreating...so I don't take that side...then again, I'm not married either... --- Sent from UnionMail Service [http://mail.union.org.za]