Corn transcript

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Nov 22 07:34:50 PST 2002

Carrol Cox wrote:

>I'm reading fragments again in isolation if that bothers anyone, delete.

If you're going to accuse people of slander, then tell them how to think and act, while announcing that you haven't read what they've said, then you should delete yourself. Why should anyone have expend the energy of hitting the <cmd>-D key combo when you refuse the basic conventions of civilized discourse? And it's not just your cataract surgery problem - you're like this all the time. "Oh I vaguely remember an article I read 30 years ago that proved X a sexist pig." Sometimes you make me laugh, but right now I'm wondering who the fuck you think you are that you can behave like this and expect anyone to listen to you?

Doug