Corn transcript

Liza Featherstone lfeather32 at erols.com
Fri Nov 22 08:35:05 PST 2002

It's possible that other people may do that, but perhaps naively, I assume, reading a post, that the person has read the email that they are replying to, and made some effort to understand it. Not to do so violates the very spirit and purpose of conversation, obviously. I would never talk to someone who admitted that they didn't listen to other people, and were far more interested in hearing the sound of their own voice -- I don't see why that should somehow be OK on a maillist.

Liza