Lynne Stewart Was Re: Contact Information, Etc.

Nathan Newman nathanne at nathannewman.org
Sat Nov 23 23:01:15 PST 2002

Actually, the interpreter is the one really accused, as I understand it, of illegally conveying information back and forth between the Shiek and his followers, with Lynne accused of covering up the illegal conversations through speaking loudly and preventing the guards from hearing the conversations. (Or at least that's one incident). At least this is how Lynne and some other second-hand descriptions have talked about it. \ -- Nathan Newman