Lynne Stewart Was Re: Contact Information, Etc.

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 24 18:48:07 PST 2002

I was just saying what some other people said. My own objection to the RCP as spokespeople for civil liberties is that they don't believe in them except for themselves. Of course their own civil liberties should be defended, and they do good work in order context, e.g., Mumia. But it's a joke to have defenders of the Cultural Revolution out forward as proponents of freedom. jks

Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:

andie nachgeborenen wrote:

> (also on the program was Clark Kissinger, who is kind of a laugh--some
> people objected because of the RCP's bad line on GLB liberation,

I don't think very highly of the RCP, but they have changed their line on this and come out with a self-criticism on it. They opened up a web site where one could read their new material and respond, but I have lost the URL for it.

Carrol