AC nails Cooper perfectly

Alex LoCascio alexlocascio at mail.com
Mon Nov 25 11:16:08 PST 2002

Chuckles scribbles thus: "It's kind of scary how much I'm agreeing with you these days."

Gosh, liberal hacks and ultraleftists agreeing with each other. What a surprise.

Who was it that said an anarchist is just a liberal with a bomb?

"Funny me, I always thought that the SDS was the main group that fought the Vietnam War."

Which just proves that you haven't read anything about the history of SDS or the anti-war movement. SDS called one national anti-war movement in the mid-60s, then let the whole thing dropped. The SWP (and as Max correctly mentions, various CP-related forces) picked up the slack from there.

I think at this point SDS has evolved into its "all white babies are pigs" stage of political development.

-- __________________________________________________________ Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

One click access to the Top Search Engines http://www.exactsearchbar.com/mailcom