Bad ideology, good organization

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 25 12:13:16 PST 2002

> I don't advocate a spontanwous movement, but if that
> becomes the most
> effective way to oppose the war, then more power to
> it.

But it isn't effective, so leabe that be.

What I favor as a
> strategy can't be reduced to crude cartoons of
> spontaneity.

Don't keep it a secret, then.

> The RCP has done excellent work around Mumia?

Yes.

Wait a
> minute, doesn't the WWP
> own Mumia activism? I'm getting confused, I thought
> the ISO owned Mumia activism.

Who was talking about who owned what? If I say the RCP has done good work, does that it that it's all theirs and no one else's?

> Don't get me started on the Free Mumia movement,
> cause I can go on for
> thousands of words. I'll give props to the RCP for
> doing the good Mumia
> support work they do, but I will be the first one to
> scream at anybody who
> suggests that the RCP or WWP should get the buttload
> of credit for doing
> Mumia support work.

Did I say that? I said that they had done good work, period.

It was
> this grassroots movement, of course, which has saved
> Mumia's life in 1995. It
> was surprisingly non-sectarian and was organized by
> many autonomous groups
> and coalitions who sought to prevent the execution
> of Mumia.

Actually the RCP has been pretty nonsectarian in its Mumia work, in my experience, at least here in Chicago and Ohio. I realize that we are just flyovers and don't count of course, here in the trackless wilderness.

jks