Another CIA Revelation

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Mon Nov 25 21:58:22 PST 2002

>Peter K. wrote:
>
>> Oh the horror! The horror! Wouldn't semi-democractic - say like Brazil or
>Venezuela - Arab countries
>> that surround Israel spell the end of Likud and its rejectionists? Doesn't
>matter? The US has no
>> business there?
>
>Democratising Iraq with bombs?
>
>If the US is serious about democratisation, it could beging with its close
>ally, Pakistan. But Colin Powell chose to lecture India on free and fair
>polls in Kashmir and human rights violations.
>
>Why the US has not been able to capture Taliban and Al-Qaida leadership
>almost
>15 months after 9/11?
>
>Ulhas

At least there hasn't been any more massacres of 3,000+ civilians. Also, Karzai and Musharraf are still alive and kicking. According to some on the left, they should have been assassinated by now.

I know this annoys the hell out of people, but Germany and Japan and Italy - Afghanistan - were "democratized with bombs." Good point about India. Bush was being moronic when he included Iran in the axis of evil as well.

peace, Peter