Cop-killer posts confession on IMC-SanFran (New Hampshire police corner suspected California cop killer)

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Nov 26 13:14:31 PST 2002

This happened about 20 miles from where I live, so it has been in the news for days. This is the second such instance of a troubled young person doing something like this. I am thinking about the young man who was planting bombs in mailboxes a year or so ago.

Just as the attack on the World Trade Center has opened up a torrent of horrid responses, I suspect that this might help the Ashcroft/Poindexter axis of evil in its efforts.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu