Gore reveals what turned the press against him: postmodernism

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Nov 28 11:08:20 PST 2002

This confirms the LaRouche theory about the Frankfurt School being the source of the cultural sickness that is America today, of course.

Doug

http://www.nuance.dhs.org/lbo-talk/0012/0107.html http://www.withchrist.org/cmarxism.htm

And Paul Weyrich and William Lind http://www.freecongress.org/centers/cc/history.asp >... To the essay series we subsequently added a video documentary history of the Frankfurt School, "Political Correctness: The Dirty Little Secret.", Pat Buchanan ("Death of the West."), Willis Carto, http://www.americanfreepress.net/RFA_Articles/Freedom_Lover_Takes_Long_Road_/freedom_lover_takes_long_road_.htm l this loon, http://www.illuminati-news.com/rock_and_mc.htm >...(Bill) * White refers to the Frankfurt School, or Cultural Communism. See insert in AFP datelined Jan. 7 & 14, 2001. For those who wish to order the eight- page Cultural Communism supplement from AFP, call 1-888- 699-NEWS and charge an order to Visa or MC. One copy is $2. Six copies are $4. 40 or more copies are discounted to just 40¢ each for bulk distribution. S&H http://www.americanfreepress.net/Cultcommsup.pdf Kulurbolshewismus. http://www.americanfreepress.net/Cultcommsup.pdfincluded. http://www.newtotalitarians.com/FrankfurtSchool.html
>...What is the Frankfurt School? by Dr. Gerald L. Atkinson CDR USN (Ret.) Jeesh, he knows the secondary
literature! Wiggershaus, Rolf, "The Frankfurt School: Its History, Theories, and Political Significance," The MIT Press, 1994. http://www.sierratimes.com/02/01/13/morse.htm Heh, "The Four Horsemen of the Frankfurt School, " by Chuck Morse. >...The Frankfurt School would mainstream the dicktat of the Moscow Central Committee laid down in 1943. This declaration, right from the horse's mouth, illustrates exactly what were up against:

"Members and front organizations must continually embarrass, discredit and degrade our critics. When obstructionists become too irritating, label them as fascist, or Nazi or anti-Semitic…The association will, after enough repetition, become 'fact' in the public mind.

Chuck Morse is the author of "Why I'm a Right-Wing Extremist"

Michael Pugliese