The Mystery of Hitchens's Mind (was: Re: Bush Names Kissinger to Head 9/11 Probe)

Anthony Tothe yankee at webspan.net
Fri Nov 29 20:56:27 PST 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: Ian Murray <seamus2001 at attbi.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Friday, November 29, 2002 12:05 PM Subject: Re: The Mystery of Hitchens's Mind (was: Re: Bush Names Kissinger to Head 9/11 Probe)

Yes...I have heard this said before. This implies that does that don't speak and write they way the Empire crowd does are somehow too simplistic in their approach...whatever. You have to make judgements based on how you think the world works....you have to determine who is presenting a compelling logical view of the world and go from there. I see know need for the dense verbage and PM nonsense, but too each their own.-Tony

If politics were as simple as physics we wouldn't be