Kiss Senate Dem Majority Goodbye!

eric dorkin eric_dorkin at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 05:41:58 PDT 2002

I do not normally agree with Chris Matthews, but he was right on in his analysis of why th\is matters: subpoena power. Unless one of the legislative bodies has the will to issue subponae for information from the WH then we will live with an even more secretive government. He also mentioned the possibility that Chafee might make the pary jump in January.