Void Where Prohibited Re: workers of the world...relax

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Oct 1 09:06:22 PDT 2002

Kevin Robert Dean wrote:

> Reminds me of that Charlie Chaplain movie whos name escapes
> me

That is like forgetting the title of _Hamlet_ or the name of the French Emperor in 1802.

_Modern Times_ -- surely in the running for the greatest film ever produced.

The last time I heard laughter from a movie theatre before I ever got in the door was in 1958 in Clawson Michigan at a theatre which showed old films. _Modern Times_ was showing.

Carrol