sodomy interest group

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Oct 1 11:30:06 PDT 2002

joanna bujes wrote:

>At 09:34 PM 09/30/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>>joanna bujes wrote:
>>
>>>Say what? Have we got a sodomy interest group here? :)
>>
>>I'd be very disappointed if we didn't.
>>
>>Doug
>
>This from a homeless man yesterday: "You know that energizer bunny?
>Well, take out those batteries and shove them in the other way and
>watch how that bunny keeps coming...and coming....and coming...."

To politicize this a bit, a psychologist friend of mine was working at a VA hospital in Brooklyn during the contra wars of the 1980s. There was a psychotic male patient who was extremely worried about the commies coming up from Central America through Texas into the American heartland. But he expressed this - literally - as an anal violation: the commies would creep up America's ass and attack us from the inside. Not a kind view of Texas, but like I said, this was in Brooklyn.

Doug