Tabloids and Taliqueers

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Tue Oct 1 13:11:06 PDT 2002

At 3:26 PM -0400 10/1/02, Dennis Perrin wrote:
> > Your obsession with "Marxism" (whatever it is in your mind) is indeed
> > getting absurd. Rather creepy, actually.
>> --
>> Yoshie
>
>Well, darlin', you're the one posting Marxist takes on this and that. I
>merely observe and respond at leisure, however creepy that might seem to
>you.

What's the point of obsessively "responding" to "Marxist" takes on any subject? Everyone (who reads your posts even infrequently) here is by now aware of your opinion (if we can call it that) on "Marxism," from your replies to me and Tahir, among recent ones. Creepy anticommunism + creepy personal animus = one way ticket to a spam filter. -- Yoshie