never mind...

Alan Jacobson ajacobson at igc.org
Wed Oct 2 10:47:45 PDT 2002

LOL! Why didn't they throw in the weight of the taxi too, -- 2033 pounds of lethal weapons-grade uranium!!! Hey wasn't the taxi pointed towards Baghdad??? 2033 pounds of thermonuclear destructive explosive fuel getting shipped to Saddam's country home #23 in the greater Baghdad metro area??!!!

False alarm, you can leave your fallout shelters..

:0

We should have a pool, what's the next goddamn freak-out the media will float to convince us that war is absolutely necessary?

Alan J