Libertarian Blue Boy

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Thu Oct 3 15:12:02 PDT 2002

This story made me howl with laughter. Now, how many Green Party partisans are there on this list to offend with the rest of this comment?

It appears the 2 major parties are probably alive and well in this race. Consider Mr Libertarian Blue Boy and the Green Party Candidate. The Green Party candidate is Mr. Bob "Eyebrows" Kelleher, someone known for truly prodigious and enormous eyebrows. Mr Eyebrows has been a perennial off-beat also-ran for decades in various MT races. Poor Green Party! I finally made my way to the MT Green Party website and for whatever freaky reason, Mr Eyebrows is not even listed. The only names shown are 3-4 guys running for the state Leg.

Sadly, even if this seat were not likely a swing seat, that means there is no chance of a good Green challenge to possibly provide backbone for the incumbent, Sen Baucus, who as Democrats go is not terrible but could certainly be stronger!

Grrr

Dorene Cornwell