Post Formatting Re: Chickenhawks - Hall of Shame (flash video)

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Oct 3 17:47:08 PDT 2002

Couldn't more people _please_ not use MIME and HTML. I don't know what mailing format DoreneC uses, but when I try to reply to one of her posts & click the quote button, nothing happens on the screen. Apparently all I do is create an attachment or something. The only way to respond to posts so formatted is to cut and paste, and that is usually just not worth the candle.

On Netscape if you click Preferences under Edit, you will find a menu which includes a heading "format," and that gives you the choice of html or plain text formatting of your posts. I imagine most editors have similar ways to choose preferences.

Carrol