Joke time - would the NRA laugh (hardest)?

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Thu Oct 3 21:13:17 PDT 2002

>Don't gag on it, but this is what has us all in stitches
>Scientists believe they have found the world's funniest joke....

This "study," in and of itself, has to be the world's *second* funniest joke. The funniest, of course, belongs to Monty Python. Unfortunately, it cannot be printed, or even whispered, because anyone who heard or saw it would quickly die laughing.

Shane Mage

"When we read on a printed page the doctrine of Pythagoras that all things are made of numbers, it seems mystical, mystifying, even downright silly.

When we read on a computer screen the doctrine of Pythagoras that all things are made of numbers, it seems self-evidently true." (N. Weiner)