FUCk COMPUTERS

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Fri Oct 4 07:18:36 PDT 2002

as someone who wrestles with microsoft word on a daily basis as a main part of my job, and who uses a mac on an nt network with the isa proxy server, i feel your pain. word is garbahj, imo.

i probably won't be much help on outlook, but it would probably also be useful for folks like steve to know what operating system you're on.