A Henry Miller Moment [and, sort of, blogging]

Catherine Driscoll catherine.driscoll at adelaide.edu.au
Sat Oct 5 15:51:53 PDT 2002

Hey Carroll

Yeah, what you said. But can I be more icked by the quoting of Miller in general, please?

It's not like I think he shouldn't be quoted or anything, no more or less than FScottF or anything, but, really, I never get why any one thinks him important.

Like Bret Easton Ellis, or Hemingway; I just don't get it.

Catherine

----- Original Message ----- From: Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> Date: Sunday, October 6, 2002 7:33 am Subject: Re: A Henry Miller Moment [and, sort of, blogging]